- Take junction 37 off the M4,
- Follow the signs for Portcawl (A4228)
- Meet a roundabout with a petrol station in front of you. Turn right.
- Pass the GROVE GOLF CLUB on your right.
- At the next roundabout go straight through on to the A4106 to the next roundabout.
- Take the left turn, pass the fire station on the left to the “T” junction. Turn left.
- At the little roundabout take last turn on too NEW ROAD.
- Continue along this road, over the speed bumps, to a very small roundabout.
- Red brick schools should be on your right.
- Turn right on to MACKWORTH ROAD.
- The house is on the left just opposite where the houses on the right finish.
Bridgend Train station is 8 miles from the house. There is a public bus from the bus station to Porthcawl which will leave you beside GRIFITT PARK, 3 mins walk from the house. Bridgend is located on the SWANSEA CARDIFF rail line.